We are looking for a Community / Content manager
We are looking for a qualified Community / marketing manager to help us promoting our games. If you are a gamer, tech-savvy professional, experienced in social media, PR and promotional events, we would like to meet you.
Our ideal candidate has exceptional oral and written communication skills and is able to develop engaging content. You should be a ‘people person’ with great customer service skills and the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with our community.
Ultimately, you should be able to act as the face and voice of our games and manage all community communications.
The main tasks will be creating content in social networks, videos, contacting youtubers, creating marketing content, snapshots, trailers, promoting events, …
- Provide engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts
- Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner
- Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews
- Organize events to build community and boost our games awareness
- Build relationships with players, industry professionals and journalists
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology and gaming trends
- Proven work experience as a community manager
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter)
- Excellent verbal communication and writing skills in English
- Should master photoshop, youtube, discord, reddit, twitter…
What we offer
Base salary + incentives based on the increase of sales of the games.
Part time 15h-20h per week (flexible schedule at your own)
Work remotely from home