Gladius is an immersive VR sword fighting game set in ancient Rome. As a gladiator, you will choose your weapons, train against different enemies, and finally fight for your freedom in epic battles against the mightiest warriors. Win the crowd and you will win your freedom!
The game is currently under early access in both PCVR and Quest, and we plan to keep adding more features in the coming months.
The game is fully playable at the moment with several arenas, game modes, different, enemies weapons, shields, etc.
Public fights with romans watching the game and score ranked in the global leaderboards. In the arena the public is the key, and will give you presents if they like the fight (parrying, hitting the enemy, grabbing or dismembering give you points), and also win fame to climb up the ladder.
There are 3 challenges/arenas :
- Endless: Fight for as long as you can against increasing numbers of enemies.
- Bridge Defense: Similar to Endless but in a completely different environment and bow focused.
- Weapon Master: You need to fight 12 consecutive combats, each one with a different set of weapons enemies and win them all the fastest you can.
This mode allows you to tailor the fights. There are two game modes – Solo Fight: You fight alone agains a configurable number of enemies.There are two arenas: * Ludus magnus: the one available in the demo, but now you access through the gates.
You can fight within the limits of the school. – Team fight: This same as before but fighting in teams. You can select how many and which types of enemies you want on each team.
- Armory: Here you can go to buy new weapons, helmets and shields.
- The cell: your home. Here you will see your stats and store your equipment.
- A tutorial explaining the main mechanics of the game.
EXTRA CONTENT ONLY PC VERSION
- 9 Days at Coliseum
- Chariot races
All your fights will give you gold and fame, and with them, you will climb up the lader and win your freedom!
Improvements for Quest 2
Buy the game
For Quest users : You can buy the game on App Lab.
For PC users : The game is available on Steam
Please note that this game is only recommended for 17+ ages and in most countries 18+
Please read the EULA this game
Join the community!
Join our great community at Discord
You can also post your reviews on our SideQuest page
This game is one of the best games I've played on the Oculus Quest
I have to be honest. This game is AMAZING !
Gladius is to this days is still one of the best experiences I have had in my Quest